Ahead of the 2015 elections, Onelife Initiative for Human Development joined the campaign to push for non-violent election as part of the project cording committee member. Supported by the National Democratic Institute through Youngstars Foundation, the Oyo state leg of the campaign was designed to promote a peaceful governorship and legislative election. To this end, various pressure groups and leadership were visited. Some politicians who were contesting, organisations like the National Union of Road Transport Workers, Market leaders, Bike Riders, Nollywood stars, Young People, Footballers etc were some of the group that were visited, spoken with and urged to sign the pledge card promising to eschew violence and participate peacefully in the 2015 elections. Popular Artiste, Innocent Idibia, also known as, 2Face was the face of the campaign.
- Promotion of Youth Non-Violence Voter Education Campaign
- To increase voters turnout and peaceful participation of youths in Oyo State for the 2015 elections;
- To increase non-violence youth engagement with political candidates and stakeholders on issues affecting them;
- To promote inclusion of young women and PWDs in the electoral process;
- To create awareness among young people on the importance of voting correctly;