Deadline: 13th May, 2017
Job Title: Intern
Duration: 12 months
- Support the management of office operations, records keeping, filing, inventory and documents management.
- Provide finance and accounting support function
- Work with supervisor in mainlining auditable filing system, preparation and sending of accounting documents for monthly review by auditor.
- Maintain auditable filing system of all the financial documents and ensure their adequate filing.
- Assist with training material preparation and sending of correspondences
- Carry out general office tasks where required
- Prior experience in leadership role as a student is required
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and basic computer applications required.
- Demonstrable basic knowledge in accounting and banking transactions desirable
- Good communication skills is a must for this role
- High level of reliability and integrity are desired
- Ability to work independently; with team members; and under pressure
- A corps member, a national diploma graduate is a good fit
- The candidate must also be disposed to travelling within and outside Ibadan
- Be 26 years old at most and own a personal computer.
- Successful interns stand a chance of being absorbed into the organisation when openings exist;
- Interns will earn monthly allowances.
- A one-page motivation letter explaining why the prospect is the perfect fit for the role and his or her expectations from the internship. Date of earliest resumption should be included.
An updated and detailed curriculum vitae sent to email@example.com on or before 13th May, 2017.