Deadline: 1st July, 2018
Duration: 12 months (Renewable)
Location: Bodija, Ibadan.
- Monitor the media for news using Google tools;
- Research, editing and writing of content for project websites and blogs;
- Design digital media strategies, take inputs from other team members and implement;
- Write stories, reports and blog posts from activities of the organisation;
- Track industry news and information;
- Support development of content to aid visibility for the organisation with its youth audience and other partners.
- Have an excellent knowledge of English language and use of punctuations;
- Can write and use words to excite readers without misleading them;
- Possess any type or class of degree!
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and basic knowledge with on-desk and off-desk research;
- Show interest in working in the non-profit sector;
- Have a huge sense of initiative and can function with little guidance;
- Own a personal and functional laptop;
- Be willing to travel within and outside Oyo State when occasion demands.
- Female or Male corps members who meet these work needs are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Our ideal candidate should own a personal blog and be an active social media citizen
- Successful interns stand a chance of being absorbed into the organisation’s media and research department upon completion of internship;
- Interns will earn monthly allowances. However, there may be other allowances.
- A one-page motivation letter explaining why the prospect is the perfect fit for the role and his or her expectations from the internship.
- An updated curriculum vitae, preferably, showing previous writing experiences with verifiable links should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: July 1st, 2018.