Onelife Initiative seeks the service of a young office assistant on full time basis to support it administrative operations.
Deadline for Submission of Application — Thursday 23rd January, 2019.
- Maintain office contact lists;
- Run sundry errands including dropping off correspondences;
- Ensure cleanliness of the office and its environment;
- Purchase, track and invoice office supplies;
- Perform general clerical duties, maintain files and organise documents, photocopy etc. as needed;
- Type letters, documents etc.
- Provide other forms of support for the administration of the office.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be between the age of 17 – 23;
- Must have a Secondary School Leaving Certificate or an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Certificate;
- Having basic computer skills is an added advantage;
- Prior experience as an office assistant will be an advantage;
- Willingness to learn fast;
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English and Yoruba;
- Must reside around or close to Bodija in Ibadan, Oyo state.
- He or she should also be available to work for at least 12 months.
The successful candidate will be on a salary of N15,000 per month and will also be placed on Health Insurance of the organisation upon successful completion of probation at the end of the first month. Successful applicant will be expected to resume work IMMEDIATELY.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send ONLY WhatsApp messages to 07080800047 stating these 6 information –
- School attended and your home address (including the location).
- Also tell us why you think you are best for the job.
No phone calls please, as only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.