Onelife Initiative for Human Development will be joining several other non-governmental organisations in Nigeria and from around the world to commemorate the 2020 International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation. This year’s is themed – Unleashing Youth Power: One Decade of Accelerating Actions for Zero Tolerance. Our array of activities to commemorate the event this year is as follows –
- Session with students of Ajia Secondary Grammar School, Ajia, Oyo State – Monday February 3rd, 2020 by 10.00am
- Film screening and interaction with community members of Ajia Village, Monday, February 3rd 2020 by 12 noon.
- Interview on New Frontiers TV, Oyo State – Tuesday 4th February 2020 by 9.15am
- Media Interview on Female Front on Petals 102.3 FM – Tuesday 4th February 2020 by 2.00pm
- Media appearance on Splash 105.5 FM – Wednesday 5th February 2020 by 8.00am.
- Interview on the Road Show with Rolake Bello on Fresh 105.9 FM – Wednesday 5th February 2020 by 4.00pm
- Lookout also for our interviews and opinion piece on The Cable, Sahara Reporters and ICIR on the 6th of February 2020.
More activities to be updated in the coming days.