Onelife Initiative seeks to engage a Project Assistant in its Ikole Ekiti Office. The staff will be responsible for supporting our projects within the state. It is an on-site role with accommodation provision.
- He or she should have sound written and spoken communication skills.
- Predictably, ability to communicate in Yoruba language is a must.
- Because we youths are our priority, the candidate should not be older than 35
- A degree in the Social Sciences, Agricultural Extension or Humanities is required
- Experience in similar capacity will also be a plus
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently
Click on this Link – www.bit.ly/OIHDprojectassist