This is a call for 50 passionate young people to join our team. This is as part of efforts in Africa on the National Action Plan to end Female Genital Mutilation (FGM). The activities to be implemented include advocacy visits, community mobilisation, Vox Pops etc. 10 volunteers will be selected per state.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirement —
- Must reside in Imo, Ekiti, Ebonyi, Kaduna or Kwara state;
- Be passionate about ending FGM in their community;
- Must not be older than 35 years;
- Must communicate in English and the local dialect of the state;
- Should own a smartphone and be conversant with having virtual meetings and training.
To apply for this opening, kindly click here. The deadline for application is 5th August 2022.
We can do it together and end fgm
I reside in ekiti ,emure ekiti precisely,also understand Yoruba and can speak it fluently