About the Role: We are seeking to employ an administrative and finance assistant to support our Admin and Finance Desk. The position is a full-time role. The successful candidate will also be enrolled in the Pension & Health Insurance scheme upon successful completion of the probation period. If you are young, reside in Ibadan, and would fit in perfectly for this role, kindly apply.
Role Summary: The assistant will be responsible for administrative and finance support ensuring day to day financial management functions and general office operations and procedures. The Assistant will work closely with the Admin and Finance Officers.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Assist in the day to day running of the organisation; liaise with vendors, see to staff welfare and benefits, assist with organizing events and carrying out activities;
· Assist in documentation of office expenses;
· Help in the management of cash book and other accounting books so delegated by the finance officer;
· Assist the Finance office in reviewing expense memos from each department;
· Assist in preparation of budgets, note, and narratives for proposals;
· Negotiate prices with vendors and support internal procurements.
Essential Skills and Competencies
· Excellent communication skills
· Good time management and ability to prioritise on multiple responsibilities
· Average Proficiency in Microsoft office; especially in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Desk Research
· Ability to work with people from different background;
· Creativity and Innovative;
· Basic understanding of financial analysis, budgeting and financial reporting.
Interested candidates should reside in Ibadan.
How to Apply
Interested candidates will be expected to fill in the application form and attach a CV that speaks directly to the requirement for this vacancy before 12th June 2020. Applications will be treated as they are submitted. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To fill the application form, click here.