We are recruiting volunteers for a Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights project. If you have basic experience around peer education, then this is an opportunity to get on the field especially if you reside in any of these three Local Government Areas – Ibadan North, Oluyole and Akinyele Local Government Area. Our interest is in protecting the reproductive and sexual health and rights of adolescent girls.
Why Should You Volunteer?
- Unique opportunity to impact adolescents girls sexual and reproductive health in your community
- Strengthen your CV with Job experience
- Opportunity for personal skill development and training
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Monthly Stipends for 6 months
What are the requirements?
The following are the basis for eligibility —
- Must be resident of Ibadan North, Akinyele or Oluyole LGA
- Must be a female and not older than 28 years
- Popular and conversant with issues, people and locations in the community
- Have influence among youths and young people in the community
- Ability to communicate in the local language – Yoruba and in basic English
- Good communication and social skills
- Good relationship with community members
- Available for about 5 hours daily throughout the week
- Ready to learn and observe
- Capacity to report real situations and trends in the community
- Experience in health-related issues an added advantage
Send your full name, alias in the community, phone number, home address and two reasons why you want to volunteer with us through text or WhatsApp via this link: api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=2347080800047
Applications will be treated on a first come basis.