December 2019: Call for Admin and Finance Intern
We are seeking to employ an admin and finance intern for a period of 12 months (Full time) in a non-profit organisation in Ibadan, Nigeria. The ideal candidate should have a first degree (HND or BSc.) in either accounting, personnel administration or human resource management
The Intern will be responsible for finance and administrative support ensuring day to day financial management functions and general office operations and procedures. The Intern will work closely with the Finance and Admin Officers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in documentation of project expenses using accounting software
- Help in the management of cash book and other accounting books so delegated by the finance officer
- Assist the Finance office in reviewing expense memos from each department
- Assist in preparation of budget, note and narratives for funding proposals.
- Negotiate prices with vendors and support internal procurements
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Strong analytical skills with huge attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and ability to prioritise on multiple responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft office; especially in Microsoft Excel, Word and Desk Research
- Ability to work with people from different background
- Basic understanding of financial analysis, budgeting and financial reporting.
How to Apply
Interested candidates will be expected to fill in the application form and attach a CV and Cover letter that speaks directly to the requirement for this vacancy on 22th December 2019. Applications will be treated as they are submitted. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To fill the application form, click here