Deadline: January 10th, 2020.
Onelife Initiative for Human Development is a youth biased, non-governmental organization based in Ibadan. The organisation seeks to engage people on contractual basis for a Radio Drama on the theme of Sexual and Reproductive Rights. Applicants should not be older than 45 years.
· Participate in Radio Drama recordings;
· Plan and rehearse scripts;
· Manage the delivery of scripts effectively;
· Work with the media and communication officer and other desk officers in the organisation to support its objective on the Sexual and Reproductive Health and RIghts Desk.
Required Skills and Competence
· Good experience in drama and theatre performance;
· Outstanding verbal communication, speech delivery, and intonation;
· Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to function optimally in a team;
· Ability to communicate fluently in English, Pidgin English and Yoruba language highly desired;
· Prior knowledge about sexual and reproductive rights (an added advantage).
If you tick all the boxes above, then click here to fill the form on or before 12.00pm January 10th, 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.