Deadline: December 22th, 2019.
Industry: Non-Governmental Organisation
Job Type: Full Time.
Location: New Bodija GRA, Ibadan.
The organisation is recruiting and seeks to employ a full-time Program Assistant in its programmes department. Onelife Initiative for Human Development is a youth biased non-governmental organisation based in Ibadan, Oyo state. We work to improve the social development of young people around themes of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Right amongst others.
· Participate in programme strategy design and development in relation to sexual and reproductive health issues;
· Write and ensure timely submission of technical and programmatic reports, policy briefs, fact sheets, concept notes, proposals and other contributions for publication or submissions;
· Support monitoring and evaluation of programme activities on this desk;
· Assist in the planning and development of quarterly and annual activity plan and budget;
· Work with the programmes officer and other desk officers in the organisation to support in knowledge management, trainings, content production for external use in form of IEC materials;
· Facilitate community fact-finding sessions, sensitisation session and feedback session;
· Support provision of SRHR content ideas for online platforms of the organisation;
· Perform other duties as assigned and be disposed to travels at short notice.
Required Skills and Competence
· A first degree or similar experience in relevant field. Degrees in health or social sciences, humanities and law will be preferred. An advanced degree in development-related studies would be an added advantage;
· Good experience in programmes and project management coupled with sound analytical, reporting, strategic thinking and planning skills in a non-governmental organisation;
· Good writing and verbal communication skills for reports, letters, concept notes and proposals writing coupled with session delivery is a priority;
· Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google products;
· Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to function optimally in a team
· Self-driven, with capacity to work with little supervision;
· Attention to details and ability to process information accurately is essential;
· Key is the candidate’s ability to work under intense pressure despite delivering outputs with sound quality in a timely manner.
· Prior work experience in a Non- Governmental Organisation either full time or in a volunteer’s capacity is desired.
If you tick all the boxes above, then click here to apply on or before 12.00pm December 22nd, 2019. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.