Deadline: 22nd December, 2019.
Location: Ekiti State
Industry: Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
Job Type: Full Time
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Program Assistant to support our agribusiness project. The position is in Ekiti State. The agribusiness department of the organisation addresses issues around agribusiness value chain development mostly involving smallholder farmers (SHF) in Nigeria, and also runs its own vegetable production facility.
The Successful candidate will among other, perform the following duties:
· Offering technical and capacity-strengthening support on the ongoing agribusiness project of the organisation
· Support management of routine communication with project stakeholders, partners and should be disposed to frequent travels at short notice.
· Support monitoring and evaluation of programme activities while providing appropriate recommendations
· Assist in the planning and development of quarterly and annual activity plan and budget
· Facilitate the development of new agribusiness cluster
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the candidate supervisor.
A female preferably, with a B.Sc/HND in Agriculture or related field with a minimum of one year experience working with smallholder farmer groups
The ideal candidate must be;
· Very versatile and have good grasp of project implementation, management and processes
· Proficient in reporting, presentation and facilitation skill
· Good understanding of culture and values of project location
· Be able to communicate excellently in Ekiti dialect and English
· Have excellent computing skills
· Have ability to work under minimal supervision.
Negotiable based on degree of expertise.
We offer other benefits which include; Pension, Health Insurance among others
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply. Only Ekiti based candidate will be considered.