CALL FOR APPLICATIONS — AKWA IBOM
Onelife Initiative for Human Development a non-governmental, not-for-profit making organisation based in Nigeria is looking at recruiting a project assistant for its field office in Akwa Ibom State to carry out all organisation’s projects in Akwa Ibom State.
– Effectively support in the management of organisation’s projects in Akwa Ibom State
– Organise and monitor organisation’s projects and activities in the state and ensure deliverables and targets are met
– Liaison between the organisation, project beneficiaries, government representative and community stakeholders
– Undertake periodic visits to the project sites within the state
– Support and advice the organisation and its management on effective ways of engaging government parastatals and project beneficiaries within the state.
– Send in reports and other required documentation
– Lead presentations and activities around educational policies; and reproductive health and rights with project beneficiary
Requirements and Qualifications
1. Must be based in Akwa Ibom State and also understand the terrains well enough
2. Graduate of Education, Social Science or Humanities is most preferred
3. Not older than 35 years at the time of application
4. At least 2 years work experience in similar role
5. Evidence of independence and capacity to truly work with limited or no supervision
Follow this simple process –
a. Record a video not more than 2 minutes telling us why you are the best fit for this role.
b. Follow @onelifeng on twitter and DM us your video. Alternatively, you can post and tag us @onelifeng Kindly remember to also send your email address with your submission
c. Wait for one week to hear from us.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the interview process through their email address that was sent with their video submission. The monthly remuneration for this role is N60,000 to N80,000 depending on the skill set and experience of the candidate.
Deadline for application — February 2nd 2022.