Onelife Initiative for Human Development, a non-governmental organisation based in Ibadan seeks to employ a full-time staff to join its Media and Communications desk. The ideal candidate is one that has good knowledge on the use of the camera for videography and photography purpose.
- Conduct interviews for project participants and other events and activities;
- Provide media support during organisation’s programmes and events;
- Assist in production of communication materials such as newsletters, brochures and other IEC materials;
- Support production of audio-visual contents on the organisation’s social media platforms;
- Assist the Communications department with shaping visual storylines of projects especially during Monitoring and Evaluation.
Qualification and Competencies
- A degree in communication, journalism or arts and humanities;
- Have good photography skills;
- Knowledge of video editing;
- Proficient use of social media and basic web tools is an added advantage
The monthly remuneration for this role is between N50,000 – N70,000 depending on experience and capacity of the successful applicant.
Other benefits includes health insurance and pension plan after completion of probation.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for a physical interview.
To apply, use this link. — These openings are exclusively for young people ages 21 – 35 with at least a one-year post NYSC experience, preferably in a non-governmental organisation.
Deadline — 5.00pm, Friday 5th August, 2022.
Applications will be treated on a rolling basis.