Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Are you excited to work with data? Are you interested in working with and for adolescents and young people?
Key Job Description
- Manage and oversee the effective monitoring, evaluation and learning of all organisation’s projects and activities;
- Initiate and oversee research and data collection for all projects and activities;
- Support and advice organisation and its management on monitoring and evaluation of projects and activities and ensure quality and consistency of data collection;
- Undertake periodic visits to project locations to collect data and oversee data collection efforts;
Required Qualification and Experience
- A first degree in any related field. A master degree is an edge;
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning in a non-governmental organisation;
- Demonstrate experience with qualitative and/or quantitative research methods; interviews, questionnaires, surveys and focus group discussions;
- Experience working with donor-funded projects;
- Ability to work comfortably with major Microsoft suites, Google products and data collection and analysis tools;
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years old at the time of applying;
- Fluency in Yoruba language is necessary for this role because of the project locations.
To apply, Click here
on or before April, 2nd, 2022. Note that you will need a Gmail account to access the application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of assessment.