Project Assistant — Governance and Policies
Onelife Initiative for Human Development is seeking to recruit an assistant for one of her long term projects. The successful candidate will assist the project officer on the implementation of the project.
- Collaboratively work with the project manager and other project team members to maximise productivity;
- Organise and monitor project workplan and ensure deliverables are met before deadlines;
- Report project updates verbally and in written form to management;
- Demonstrate commitment to donor and stakeholders’ needs and confidentiality continuously.
Qualification and Experience
- A first degree in social sciences or educational management is required;
- Experience in related position in a Non-Governmental Organisation is required;
- Keen attention to detail and able to proactively address potential risks;
- Excellent skills working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Collaborative working style and team player attitude;
- Able to truly work under minimal supervision.
The monthly remuneration for this role is between N50,000 – N70,000 depending on experience and capacity of the successful applicant. Other benefits includes health insurance and pension plan after completion of probation.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for a physical interview.
To apply, use this link — These openings are exclusively for young people ages 21 – 35 with at least a one-year Post NYSC experience, preferably in a non-governmental organisation.
Deadline — 5.00pm, Thursday, 20th January, 2022.
Applications will be treated on a rolling basis.